Sunday, October 15, 2006

More bits and pieces

Sometimes, He is more romantic than i am. He very sweetly seduced me last night, then this morning presented me a good-sized package (various books and fabric & yarn and stuff i'd been wanting). Why? Well, today is the anniversary of the day we met. The significance of the day had completely slipped my mind, but He wanted to let me know how important that day was to Him, and how important i am in His life.

And an even bigger present, at least in some ways: He said it was my choice to go to church, or i could stay home with just the baby and He'd take His other children for the day. Since (as much as i love my life and Him and His children) i do miss 'me time' -- and it happens so rarely! -- i took Him up on the offer to stay home (almost) alone. And it has been wonderful - read one of the books, sewed a little, played with the yarn, and had a nap when His baby did. His children are mostly quiet introverts like He and i are, but en masse they do generate a fair bit of noise, so a quiet day is a wonderful present!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home